Our Primary Product Range
Personalising your exercise books offers your school the opportunity to benefit from a specific layout reflecting your exact needs, be subject specific and extend your corporate identity.
Personalised Front Covers
The front covers can reflect the school’s identity and can, for example, incorporate your Vision, Values and Aims. These can be subject specific and can be printed both sides for extra reference pages.
You only pay for the pages you need. Our exercise books hold up to 200 pages allowing you to include target setting, achievements or any other relevant pages that you want.
Choose from primary appropriate layouts. Specific exercise books have been developed in the areas of Literacy, Numeracy and Writing that can be adapted to reflect your exact requirements in terms of content and layout.
All our exercise books are produced to last the rigours of the school year. We square finish your books with up to 6 wire stitches.
The Primary Student Planner has been designed specifically for students in their primary years and is ideal preparation for the step up to secondary education.
Our Primary Planner is printed in full colour.
Covers & Bespoke
- Fully customised full colour cover
- Plastic polypropylene cover to help protect against wear and tear and any spills
- Robust, tamper proof spiral binding with coil locking
- Custom bespoke content for your school
- First 16 printed pages are free of charge (black and white)
- Add colour pages to show off your school uniform etc
- Full colour main section
- Week to view
- Space for up to 5 subjects per day
- Months and days of the week in various languages
- Monthly calendar with current week highlighted
- Weekly facts, quotes, tips and a word of the week
- Full colour primary reference section
Primary Teacher Planner
The Primary Teacher Planner has been designed specifically for teachers in primary schools. We have highlighted some useful features that come as standard in our Primary Teacher Planner.
- Full colour personalised covers
- Dated academic year
- Includes 8pp key school information
- Set learning intentions/activities
- Next steps/evaluation points
- Daily reminders
- Optional sections (Record of meetings, In-service/Inset days, Assessment, Parent’s Evening, Home-school communication & Course notes)
Producing a school yearbook is a fantastic way for your pupils to mark their days at primary school. At hdc, we have everything you need to make this year’s yearbook the best ever!
Our fantastic Elephant software is quick, simple, so easy to use and the results are amazing! The pupils themselves can have fun during the whole process, taking the photographs at special events throughout the year, writing their profiles and using the software to design their pages!
The end result is a full colour A4 book with a gloss lamination cover, perfect bound or stapled to finish, the choice is yours!
PTAs find this a great product to support, giving a yearbook out to all leavers at the end of the year.
Your pupils will never forget their time at Primary school! Get in touch for your sample pack.